This weekend I was suppose to have a girls night out. Meaning going out for happy hour and not coming home until 3am! Unfortunately Cincinnati got a ton of snow, which meant there was no way I was going to risk the drive! “If you haven’t heard, Cincinnati folks drive 5mph in rain/snow.” SO! With that being said, I decided to have a snowed in weekend and stay cozy. Here are 5 things you can do when you’re snowed in!!
- Make a cozy cup of hot chocolate and add peppermint sprinkles on top of the whipped cream!! I seriously probably made a about 3 of these yesterday ;))
- Get crafty!!! Here is the perfect time to relax and make something crafty. Rather it be a makeup brush holder, a perfect date night book/jar, or sit down and write something in your blog!! Wink, wink.
- Make something really yummy! Rather it be a new breakfast idea or dinner!
- Play outside in the snow. I have a gopro, so it’s always fun to take some memorable photos while having fun. Plus the snow is beautiful.
- Get all cozy and turn on the Netflix! Nothing is better than “me time” and catching up on my tv shows like Gossip Girl ❤