Deviled eggs is one of my many favorite treats! So easy to make. I was craving deviled eggs so bad earlier then I ran into a small problem. Since I’m still fresh in Chicago I haven’t bought many pots and pans! I been so busy lately I hardly have time to cook. BUT I did a little research and found an easy alterative. Just put them in a muffin pan, or any pan where they will not move around and put in the oven for 30 mins! Great. So here’s what you need if you want an easy quick deviled eggs 😉
- 1/4 cup of Mayo
- 1 teaspoon of White Vinegar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Mustard
- Paprika !!
- Ist boil the eggs in pan for about 30 mins!
- Once removed from pan place in COLD ice water for 10 mins!
- Mix your ingredients together….
- And fill your eggs! Don’t forget to add a splash of Paprika!